Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Syracuse Suds Factory

320 S Clinton St, Syracuse, New York 13202
Grade: D+


This isn't so much a proper post as it is a sort of a homecoming. I've been having problems texting pictures for some time now, and I've just worked around it so that I can get back to work. I assure you that there will be much more where this came from.


There's not much to say anything about the bathroom at the Suds Factory, anyway. Filthy, graffitied, missing a soap dispenser, no auto flushing or sinks, etc. The exposed pipes near the ceiling are ugly, but the exposed brick is a nice touch. I'm not going to give them too much credit for that, though. Also, a friend of mine said that he entered the men's room once to discover a man standing at the urinal and making... unpleasant noises. Sure it's not the establishment's fault, but you know. It doesn't help.















1 comment:

  1. Tumble Weed Jones? Sounds like a name for a bad '90s band.

    ReplyDelete