Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Chevron, Santa Ynez

3595 Sagunto St., Santa Ynez, CA 93460
Grade: F

My sister came out of this restroom and told me that it was not the worst restroom she had ever seen in her life. After experiencing the facilities for myself, I would say that I agree; it is not the worst I have ever seen. It is probably in the top 20, though.

Where do I start with something like this? Absolutely everything is wrong with it. It's completely filthy, despite the (empty) "Operation Clean Restrooms" sheet on the door. There is only a cold water tap on the sink. Instead of a paper towel dispenser or hand dryer, the bathroom features one of those continuous-towel loops, which I find extremely unsanitary to begin with. This one also has the distinction of being broken: the towel has become detached at the top, and is constantly falling from its precarious position on top of the unit to lie on the disgusting concrete floor.

But hey, at least there are two soap dispensers.







No comments:

Post a Comment