Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Subway, Armory Square

140 Walton St. Syracuse, NY 13202
Grade: D


Continuing in Subway's grand tradition of having some of the worst fast food restaurants I've ever seen is the Armory Square location. A sign on the door tricks you into thinking that you need a key to access the men's room, but the employees looked at me blankly when I asked for it. The walls are covered in filthy, peeling wallpaper. There is no mirror above the sink. I felt a seed of deep despair growing in my belly the whole time I was in there. If your footlong on whole wheat with lean protein and tons of vegetables does its job and you are moved to evacuate your bowels here, you will not be happy.

If you know of any decent Subway restrooms around, let me know.




No comments:

Post a Comment